You might also like
Kidney cancer rarely affects children. The most common one is Wilms’ tumor, also called nephroblastoma, that accounts for up to 95% of childhood kidney cancers, with most children being below the age of 5 years. It is a fast growing tumor that can spread (metastasize). It is usually treated by surgery, followed by radiation and chemotherapy. Commonly used chemo drugs are doxorubicin, vincristine and actinomycin D. Overall survival rates tend to be high (>90%), with favourable histopathology diagnosis and timely treatment.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. 30,000 children in India and 10 times that number worldwide develop cancer every year. There is a lack of awareness and timely diagnosis to treat them. Sapien will be sharing the Indian cancer data it has throughout September, starting with colorectal cancer.
Sree Voleti of BioNest and UoH in a wide-ranging frank monsoon chat with Jugnu on why she chose to return to India, why an entrepreneur, why Sapien, why Apollo, why Hyderabad …. on the road less travelled
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad
- Landscape of Kinase gene fusions in cancers
- ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India