NETs encompass a heterogeneous group of tumours arising from amine-producing Neuroendocrine cells anywhere in the body. Unlike most other cancers that start in one place, NET can occur wherever there are Neuroendocrine cells in the body. Till date the treatment therapies are not well known for NET. Because of their rarity and lack of awareness, NETs are lower priority for medical #research, but NETs are not as rare as once thought and need #personalizedmedicine since no two patients are alike.
You might also like
The largest category of breast cancers are hormone receptor (HR) positive. These comprise 55-60% of all breast cancers globally as well as in India. Unlike triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), HR positive breast cancers respond well to personalized treatment with newer drugs and have a high chance of successful treatment and long-term survival even in advanced stages. Hence it is important to get them diagnosed and typed for HR positivity early on and tailor the treatment for each patient.
ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad
- Landscape of Kinase gene fusions in cancers
- ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India