You might also like
Breast cancer remains a significant societal, clinical and scientific challenge. It is very crucial to understand the epidemiology, epi/genetics, molecular pathology, cell and protein biology and the influence of hormones on its development and progression. Breast cancer remains the leading cancer in Indian women and worldwide hence raising awareness for risk factors and early detection is critical to increase the quantity and quality of life.
Sapien’s samples and real world data enables validation of a new Indian breast cancer test with high concordance to OncotypeDx test
Sapien’s breast cancer database showcased @BioAsia2020, shortlisted by an expert selection committee for Startup Stage @ BioAsia 2020.
20-30% of patients with potentially curable breast cancer develop metastasis, denying breast cancer samurais the high quality and length of life. We need to dedicate ourselves to understanding the molecular mechanism underlying Metastatic Breast Cancer which will help identify personalized screening and treatment approaches to fight metastasis
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad
- Landscape of Kinase gene fusions in cancers
- ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India