You might also like
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. 30,000 children in India and 10 times that number worldwide develop cancer every year. There is a lack of awareness and timely diagnosis to treat them. Sapien will be sharing the Indian cancer data it has throughout September, starting with colorectal cancer.
Whatever your future psoriasis research needs – An image study, AI, Digital pathology, data analysis, biomarker analysis, drugs screening – we are here to help you
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- The largest category of breast cancers are hormone receptor (HR) positive. These comprise 55-60% of all breast cancers globally as well as in India. Unlike triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), HR positive breast cancers respond well to personalized treatment with newer drugs and have a high chance of successful treatment and long-term survival even in advanced stages. Hence it is important to get them diagnosed and typed for HR positivity early on and tailor the treatment for each patient. on
- Breast Cancer Protection, on
- Dr. Jugnu Jain, CEO, delivering an invited talk on “Sustainability of Biobanking in India” at the workshop on Biobanking organized by ILBS, New Delhi.
- Quatramer’s tunability stems from the fact that the system can be modified and adjusted to deliver single or multiple ratios of payloads in order to optimize synergistic mechanisms of action in lower doses.
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad