20-30% of patients with potentially curable breast cancer develop metastasis, denying breast cancer samurais the high quality and length of life. We need to dedicate ourselves to understanding the molecular mechanism underlying Metastatic Breast Cancer which will help identify personalized screening and treatment approaches to fight metastasis/0 Comments/in Blog /by admin
Breast cancer remains a significant societal, clinical and scientific challenge. It is very crucial to understand the epidemiology, epi/genetics, molecular pathology, cell and protein biology and the influence of hormones on its development and progression. Breast cancer remains the leading cancer in Indian women and worldwide hence raising awareness for risk factors and early detection is critical to increase the quantity and quality of life./0 Comments/in Blog /by admin
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Digital library of whole slide Images Built at Sapien
- Dr. Jugnu Jain, CEO, delivering an invited talk on “Sustainability of Biobanking in India” at the workshop on Biobanking organized by ILBS, New Delhi.
- Quatramer’s tunability stems from the fact that the system can be modified and adjusted to deliver single or multiple ratios of payloads in order to optimize synergistic mechanisms of action in lower doses.
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR