Kidney cancer is most often treated with Surgery, Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, Immunotherapy, Radiation therapy or combination of these treatments. Treatment options and recommendations depend on several factors, including the cell type and stage of cancer, possible side effects and the patient’s preferences and overall health. For most kidney cancers, surgery is the initial treatment. The goal of surgery is to remove the tumor while preserving normal kidney function. The type of surgery done to remove the tumor is Radical Nephrectomy & Partial Nephrectomy.
You might also like
The largest category of breast cancers are hormone receptor (HR) positive. These comprise 55-60% of all breast cancers globally as well as in India. Unlike triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), HR positive breast cancers respond well to personalized treatment with newer drugs and have a high chance of successful treatment and long-term survival even in advanced stages. Hence it is important to get them diagnosed and typed for HR positivity early on and tailor the treatment for each patient.
Breast cancer remains a significant societal, clinical and scientific challenge. It is very crucial to understand the epidemiology, epi/genetics, molecular pathology, cell and protein biology and the influence of hormones on its development and progression. Breast cancer remains the leading cancer in Indian women and worldwide hence raising awareness for risk factors and early detection is critical to increase the quantity and quality of life.
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Breast Cancer Protection, on
- Dr. Jugnu Jain, CEO, delivering an invited talk on “Sustainability of Biobanking in India” at the workshop on Biobanking organized by ILBS, New Delhi.
- Quatramer’s tunability stems from the fact that the system can be modified and adjusted to deliver single or multiple ratios of payloads in order to optimize synergistic mechanisms of action in lower doses.
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad