You might also like
Sapien’s samples and real world data enables validation of a new Indian breast cancer test with high concordance to OncotypeDx test
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. 30,000 children in India and 10 times that number worldwide develop cancer every year. There is a lack of awareness and timely diagnosis to treat them. Sapien will be sharing the Indian cancer data it has throughout September, starting with colorectal cancer.
ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India
The largest category of breast cancers are hormone receptor (HR) positive. These comprise 55-60% of all breast cancers globally as well as in India. Unlike triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), HR positive breast cancers respond well to personalized treatment with newer drugs and have a high chance of successful treatment and long-term survival even in advanced stages. Hence it is important to get them diagnosed and typed for HR positivity early on and tailor the treatment for each patient.
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Our paper is out in Frontiers in Pharmacology
- Sapien’s work for Hillstream BioPharma presented at AACR
- Dr. Jugnu Jain shares her thoughts on entrepreneurship with the T-Hub Hyderabad
- Landscape of Kinase gene fusions in cancers
- ALK targeted therapy for lung cancer: Integration of NGS genome profiling in management of ALK-mutated NSCLCs in India