Attended Regional Young investigator meeting, Hyderabad (18th – 19th August, 2018) at University of Hyderabad. Sapien Biosciences presented importance of primary human patient cultures, especially spheroid (3D) for drug testing in Glioblastoma multiforme. We have identified molecules that demonstrated differential anti-cancer activity between 2D and 3D cultures in functional readouts including cancer stem cells.
1st Floor, AIMSR Building,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad 500 096
- Industry Internships for Motivated Biology-Based Graduate Students on
- Apollo Hospitals & Saarum Innovations launch Sapien Biosciences on
- Panel discussion on Innovation at the Academia Industry Synergy Day at NIPER-Hyderabad on
- Establishment of glioma patient derived 3D culters to evaluate the potency of drugs compared to 2D model on
- Dr.Jugnu Jain: A Woman who follows her Passion to Change Patient’s Lives on
- Sapien’s breast cancer database showcased @BioAsia2020, shortlisted by an expert selection committee for Startup Stage @ BioAsia 2020.
- Meet India’s first commercial tissue bank startup Sapien Biosciences
- Lung Cancer 2018
- Dr Jain of Sapien selected to participate at Global Entrepreneurs Summit 2019 at the Hague, NL
- Panel discussion on Innovation at the Academia Industry Synergy Day at NIPER-Hyderabad