Welcome to the Sapien Biosciences Career page
- Sense of Purpose : we are driven by a common vision of creating an ethical, respected Biobank in Asia that enables cutting-edge diagnostics. We are moving steadily towards it as a well-knit team and offer you an opportunity to become part of this bold Vision, contribute to research and grow with a growing organization with increasing international visibility.
- Career Growth:We train and nurture talent. Not only do we foster opportunities for you to grow vertically, we actively create possibilities for you to add new skills and grow laterally in our nimble enterprise.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits:Sapien’s compensation and benefits package truly expresses appreciation for your contributions and strengthens your financial well-being. We have flexible HR policies that encourage you to live a balanced and stress-free life even as you work hard.
- Open and non-hierarchical work culture:Sapien has an open environment to encourage innovation and freedom of expression. Hierarchy to us is just a structure to manage work, not constrain thoughts. Many forums at work encourage having fun together and be part of cross-functional teams.
We are HIRING !!
Post Graduates with Excellent Communication
Freshers / Experienced
Just Forward your Resume to email@example.com
Research Associate for Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Post – Graduate degree in life sciences or allied discipline, Or Graduation with diploma in clinical research course. Knowledge of EMR databases and careful entry of data/reports into proprietary medical databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and regional language.
- Meticulous record-keeping and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle projects.
- Motivated, flexible and collaborative personality that is willing and able to learn in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Open to travel to other location as and when needed